Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Process Pledge

The Process Pledge


I have taken the Process Pledge over at r0ssie's blog.  This was actually one of the first quilt blog posts I bookmarked, and one of the reasons I started thinking about blogging myself.  I don't necessarily fit into the "modern quilter" mold, since I love traditional prints and patterns, but I love talking about the process and the choices made that take a pile of fabric to a beautiful and functional quilt.  So without further ado:


I, Kate, pledge to talk more about my processes, even when I can’t quite put them in the in words or be sure I’m being totally clear.   I’m going to put my thinking and my gut feelings out there.  


I am going to share my thoughts, visions, techniques, changes, finishes, and failures.  I use this blog as a notebook, to track my ideas and my progress - so writing about the process is an obvious choice, but one I'm recommitting to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment