Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Completed Project!

Christmas runner - Pieced by Kate, quilted and bound by Eric

Now that this Christmas present is (finally) delivered to my soon-to-be in-laws, I can share it.  (Only two months late!)  On the upside, they have just remodeled their kitchen, and so didn't have a place to use it this holiday season.  Also, Eric's mom pointed out that the greens go with the new decor!  By the time we left after visiting, it was already gracing their dining room table - I'm so happy that she liked it so much!

The full effect laid out on our table.



(Psst, can you spot my mistake?  I love the nine-patches set on point, I just wish I'd cut my setting blocks so it, you know, showed the points.  Oops!)

One of my big challenges with blogging might be my problem with naming projects - I'll have to try to get better at that.  Suggestions welcome!

I have more to share from my Pennsylvania trip coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment